We offer full-service roof evaluations to help you decide if you need a roofing repair or a full replacement. When you better understand your roof replacement cost, you can take the next steps for your home. Being more informed on your roofing needs leads to better options and a more customizable fit.
- Starter shingles: The initial shingles are installed on the roof before the finished shingles (visible shingles) are added.
- Asphalt shingles & Asphalt roofing: You guessed it– made of asphalt– this is a common roof type made of organic cellulose fiber or inorganic glass fiber.
- Wood shake: Wooden roofing material created from splitting rectangular pieces of a larger wooden log.
- Hip and ridge: This style of shingle is high-quality, cost-effective, and helps protect against leaks.
- Roofing nails: As the name implies, these are used to fasten and install shingles, roof tiles, or other roofing material– the roofing nail you’ll use will depend on what style of roof or shingle you land on.
- Chalk line: A tool used for roofing and material installation to help ensure straight lines of shingles, tiles, or slates.
- Edge of the roof: Choose the finished look of the edge, or eave, of your roof, which is the part of the roof that sticks over the top of the wall.
- Roof deck: This is what a roofer refers to as the plywood or other wood material underneath the shingles.
- And more
Roof Replacement Company Near Me
Chinook Roofing & Restorations is located in Lehi, Utah, and has a reputation for excellent customer service and being one of the best roofing companies around! Not only do we serve Lehi but we also serve neighboring towns such as American Fork and Alpine (to name a few). We take pride in our work and it shows.
If you’re not sure if your roof needs to be replaced don’t worry, one of our experienced roofers will give you an estimate so you don’t have to put off what’s ultimately needed today for tomorrow. Just call Chinook Roofing & Restorations now at (385) 449-3119 and let’s schedule a roofer to come out and let you know once and for all if your roof is solid or needs to be replaced.